- Candace speaks with Clinton Power of Australia Counselling and shares insights for those with loved ones who are in the devastating grip of addiction.
- Candace spoke with Clinton Power of Australia Counselling on February 7th, 2014 about best practices for counselling the loved ones of people struggling with addiction.
- Candace spoke on Talk Radio on Co-Op Radio 100.5, December 12th, 2013, about how to stay clean and sober during the Holiday Season
- Loving an Addict, Loving Yourself: Surviving the Holidays Tele-class, December 4th, 2013
- Candace was honoured to be the very first guest on the new radio show Talk Recovery in Vancouver on August 22, 2013. The question posed in this interview is: “Can you have a healthy relationship with someone who is in active addiction?” Join Candace as she discusses her work with the loved ones of people with addictions, as well as her book Loving an Addict, Loving Yourself: The Top 10 Survival Tips for Loving Someone with an Addiction.
- Candace speaks to the loved ones of people with addictions on May 14, 2013 at Adler University in Vancouver, BC
- On A Moment of Change, Candace shares her own story of addiction and her work with the loved ones of addicts to allow them to ‘help’ rather than ‘enable.’ In this wide-ranging interview Candace defines addiction and even when it may be appropriate to get an addicted loved one out of the home. – May 7, 2013
- Candace discusses her past experience with prescription drug addiction, on CBC Radio’s “The Current” – March 28, 2013
- Candace talks with Larry Golbom of prescriptionaddictionradio.com about the inescapable link between the lack of funding for people with serious mental health concerns and the issue of gun control in the face of all the horrific mass shootings taking place recently – January 13, 2013
- Candace talks with David Berner on Shaw TV in Vancouver about what many Loved Ones of addicts experience during the Holiday season – December 17, 2012
- Candace talks with Dan Ferguson of the Peach Arch News about the difficulties Loved Ones of addicts face during the Holiday Season – December 13, 2012
- Candace talks with Larry Golbom of prescriptionaddictionradio.com about being a Loved One of an addict during the Holiday Season – November 25, 2012
- Candace talks with Simi Sara on CKNW News Talk Radio 980 about shopping addiction and Black Friday – November 23, 2012
- Candace talks about addictive behaviors and your health with Caroline Sutherland on Blog Talk Radio – October 29, 2012
- Crack-pipe program overextended – 24 Hours Vancouver, October 23, 2012
- Candace talks with Larry Golborn about prescription addiction – October 7, 2012
- Candace speaks with Carol the Coach about how loved ones of people with addictions can live their own best lives despite their difficult circumstances – September 10, 2012
- Candace speaks with Global BC to discuss the growing trend of young women binge drinking and under eating – August 14, 2012
- Addicted to Addicts: Survival 101 on WebTalk Radio Network – June 18, 2012
- Candace speaks with Bill Good on CKNW about how addiction can impact anyone – May 29, 2012
- Candace is interviewed by Bill Good on CKNW about her book and her work – February 14, 2012
- Candace is interviewed for the Huffington Post Canada about smoking addiction – February 10, 2012
- Candace and CKNW’s Simi Sara discuss Boxing Day shopping – December 26, 2011
- Candace shares her personal story of addiction and recovery – August 6, 2011
- Candace discusses her book Loving an Addict, Loving Yourself – August 5, 2011
- Candace on therapy and healing from addictions such as gambling, eating disorders, smoking, overspending, relationship and sex addiction, codependency, and Internet addiction – August 5, 2011
- Candace discusses Internet addiction – June 20, 2011
- Candace interviewed by the Westender about gambling addiction February 16, 2011
- CBC Radio One ‘On The Coast’ interviews Candace Plattor about New Year’s Intentions vs. Resolutions – December 31, 2010
- CKNW’s Simi Sara Interviews Candace Plattor on ‘The World Today Weekend’ – December 18, 2010
- Candace on Blog Talk Radio – September 28, 2010
My office is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. I provide therapy and counselling services for the Greater Vancouver area including Vancouver, Burnaby, Richmond, North Vancouver and West Vancouver.